FIFA Manager

PussEKatt

Anyone here playing FIFA Manager ?

I have FIFA Manager 8-9 and 10, I found 8 and 9 great games but the game went down hill badly in 10 as your players had trouble playing 1 game a week cause their fatigue levels went down to around 46% Apparently EA have fixed this in FIFA Manager 11-12 and 13.So, is anyone playing this ? and has the fitness been fixed and would you recomend buying this game ?

I liked how you could buy a house, and have a girlfriend, and get married, and have kids, and when he was old enough, your son could play in your youth teams, and even though he was shit, you could put him in the first team, too.

I didn't even know FIFA manager existed

Its quite good and it goes down a different path than Football Manager.In Football Manager the focus is on players and matches whereas in FIFA Manager you have other dicisions as well,for instance.Should you buy that player you want or should you spend the money on updating your training facilities or your stadium etc.You also have to take the supporters into consideration,etc etc and as hogso says, you have the option to have a personal life as well.The personal life is an option that can be switched on/off. 

I liked how you could buy a house, and have a girlfriend, and get married, and have kids, and when he was old enough, your son could play in your youth teams, and even though he was shit, you could put him in the first team, too.

was in 05 I think you could build a Girls school and was 98% chance of youth team players staying. Ridiculous game as was a glitch you could swap your average players for top players. had Raul, Figo, Roberto Carlos etc at Carlisle. 

players would always fall out over keying a teammates car

Ha. As silly as some aspects were in the game (last version I played was '10, I think), and although it is clearly inferior to FM, there were some things I liked about it. Specifically the youth camps abroad. You'd set them up all over the world (funds allowing) and then wait to uncover a gem of a player. I remember the utter astonishment when I found my first 6 star kid. I thought the max was 5!

I like both games,FIFA Manager and Football Manager as they both go down different paths.I think FM is realistic in the playing part of the game ( players,tactics buying and selling ) but I think FIFA Manager gives you different decisions to make, eg should I buy that player or improve my stadium,ground,etc,etc.

I am downloading that mod at the moment,thanks.It sounds good.Do you have that Realism mod running ?

No i do not play it anymore as supporting villa has weened off football so to speak, but when i did it was brilliant far better than fm!

Â