Whats happening this weekend

leemond2008

well I have got my night planned anyway

finishing work and diving headfirst into my local for a few pints, dive out of there before the paddies day festivities get underway get home have a few more cans then I am going to blast out some red neck music (drive by truckers, blackberry smoke, James McMurtrey, drag the river etc etc) and have me a good old fashioned lonesome hillbilly hoedown then order a phat ass curry

tomorrow tidy my flat read my book and chill the fook out

sunday nice quiet one round at me mom n dads

I need to have a relatively chilled out weekend because last weeks plans for a quiet one went tits up and I ended up on a 3 day drinking session so this time I am determined to take it easy

Nervous journey to VP for a nervous game at VP, followed by celebration/commiseration drinks, followed by lads night in to play some PS3, followed by UFC in the wee early hours, and then a biiiiig sleep in. Sunday I have the Death Note boxset to finish with the girly. It's gone downhill horribly since L died...we have about 10 episodes to go, but I do not think it will recover. Which is a shame, cos the first 10 or so episodes are some of the best shit ever.

WATASHIWA KIRU DESU

Going out on a big sesh later, practicing the safe drinking 1-2-3 method, 1 of your first drink, 2 of your second and so on, 1 pint of lager, 2 pints of cider, 3 bottles of pernod etc. And remember to keep your stomach lined, have a packet of crisps every .10 drinks.

Soldering XLR cables. Probably for the whole night.

Saturday is all about me and the missus donning our respective England and Wales tops and heading to the London Welsh centre. I will be a lone Englishman asking for it whether we grand slam it or get owned. Not looking forward to having a target on my back.

Whilst this is all happening I will be trying not to think about the Villa. I don't think I could take a double whammy if England lose.

Going out on a big sesh later, practicing the safe drinking 1-2-3 method, 1 of your first drink, 2 of your second and so on, 1 pint of lager, 2 pints of cider, 3 bottles of pernod etc. And remember to keep your stomach lined, have a packet of crisps every .10 drinks.

Wouldn't that get very expensive very quickly???

Â