Villa Park Station: A Proposal

JohnCresswell

I think it's a great idea and I would be surprised if this wasn't chased up by the club. I'd say I'm surprised it hasn't been done in years gone by but thinking about it, I'm not at all.

Not something I want to see the board pressured over anyway. They need a bit of time and have really been bombarded with all kinds of requests to make changes. It's why i've never brought anything up on the General Krulak thread.

Agreed. not something we should be pressuring the board over. Just something to suggest, and as we area already seeing they listen to good ideas and will take action if and when appropriate.

The more i think about this the more it makes me angry. I spotted this quote from the general about how we would sell more shirts

General Krulak here:

BECAUSE we are a winning side...CONSISTENTLY.

Surely this can only be acheived if we spend money and concentrate on the squad rather than renaming a train station.

The more i think about this the more it makes me angry. I spotted this quote from the general about how we would sell more shirts

General Krulak here:

BECAUSE we are a winning side...CONSISTENTLY.

Surely this can only be acheived if we spend money and concentrate on the squad rather than renaming a train station.

I can understand the frustrations here, however, now that we have a board in place that will target the different aspects of the club and be supported in doing that I can see why we are looking to do this AT THE SAME TIME.

We've said for long enough that we needs the team to be better, I think it will

We've said for long enough that our image and marketing are crap and need improving, I think it will improve.

Both take time but need to move forward together

Â