If....

JohnCresswell

Would it be right for Doug to take holiday at such an important time?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be right for Doug to take holiday at such an important time?

• Yes
    • No

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, it was meant as a bit of light hearted banter, this sort of thing is obviously taken a bit too seriously for me, so I don't think I ll bother in the future.

Don't take it to heart mate, you'll soon discover who's who on here and who's a bit touchy.

Stick around, it'll grow on ya

Cheers Rob. I'll try not to be so flippant in future.. !

What's the problem with him going on Holiday - he's permanently "out to lunch" anyway?

The less time he is at VP the better.

If he's decided we are not going to spend on players, then in matters not that he is away. If he has authorised a signing then again , better he is well out of the way

Bruce is a more capable and alert person to have running the club full stop.

Mind you it makes a good question for the AGM, and Ellis's wages. 5 grand a week!

The question should be

Is Doug in Australia on holiday, or on business?

He's decided it's time to bring some respectability to britsih Tennis, He knows it'll be tough but he's sure he can make up for Tim Henmans inabilities and carry them both to bring home the doubles title at the Australian open to good old blighty.

He's gone to watch the **** tennis I'll bet.

Hope the rocket polisher stays there

Yeah and i hope some hard hitting bastard hits him in the head with a tennisball. Really hard.

If Ellis is in Oz in January then that is the biggest, most blatent show of utter disregard for the future of the club. He should be here working with DOL to strengther our team and pissing around shagging Kangaroos and licking Koala's

Bloody Pom

If we don't have any money, there isn't really much anyone can do but hope we can survive the season to be honest. If this continues for the next few years, we will go down. I think the assumption is now that we won't be paying money for anyone, so he may as well go on holiday. What a wonderful business Doug has run.

If he is on holiday, then he's either utterly clueless or utterly contemptuous.

He should realise that such an act would get the message boards buzzing.

I don't think it matters much either way except that it simply looks very bad. As such, my answer to the question is no.

I have gone "no" but possibly those who voted "yes" want him to take a permanent holiday? :wink:

I hear he's borrowed Robert Maxwell's boat and plans to swim with the fishes on his way down under before playing in the Australian Open. Apparently he is confident of turning over Tiger Tim as well, he's like a son to him you know! :lol:

Â