If....

JohnCresswell

Would it be right for Doug to take holiday at such an important time?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be right for Doug to take holiday at such an important time?

• Yes
    • No

If Doug Ellis is on holiday, as the current rumours are - the third time in the last three transfer windows - do you support the move?

Do you think that Ellis would be right in going on holiday, at a time Villa need to bring in players and have a small amount of time to do so. Especially when he is the one that overseas every single financial move?

Do you think that Ellis would be right in going on holiday, at a time Villa need to bring in players and have a small amount of time to do so.

Well, thats exactly it. We dont need any players. And we do have plenty of time to build a strong club in the PL.

If he had actually took a back seat and allowed Langham to do the day to day then yes, as I would have thought things would move smoother and quicker with him out the way.

As it is no.

Yes , can we cancel his return flight,can we have a whip-round for him to swim with the crocs,can we have him shot as a wild dingo,can we ressurect ned kelly to terrorise him,can we watch him on i'm a clearing in the woods get me out of here,can we have black widow bite him(mind his venom is worse),can we etc.. oh! and can we have our club back thanks .

They,ve probably been told to go to bed, or is it medication time.......

Why are people not entitled to their opinions without being subjected to this. Gee I wonder why they choose not to identify themselves.

For the record, I think they are wrong and I said 'no'. But what's the point of a poll if you are only allowed to answer one way or you will get humiliated?

They,ve probably been told to go to bed, or is it medication time.......

Why are people not entitled to their opinions without being subjected to this. Gee I wonder why they choose not to identify themselves.

For the record, I think they are wrong and I said 'no'. But what's the point of a poll if you are only allowed to answer one way or you will get humiliated?

Matts right, my mom told me not to mock the metally afflicted, so leave the mentally incompetent ones alone, let then come forth and make fools of themselves free from the ridicule, It can't be easy to deal with being subject to sufferring delusional thougths

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, it was meant as a bit of light hearted banter, this sort of thing is obviously taken a bit too seriously for me, so I don't think I ll bother in the future.

But fair point I would like to a serious response from one of the people who voted yes to this question.

Guest RantinRob
I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, it was meant as a bit of light hearted banter, this sort of thing is obviously taken a bit too seriously for me, so I don't think I ll bother in the future.

Don't take it to heart mate, you'll soon discover who's who on here and who's a bit touchy.

Stick around, it'll grow on ya :wink:

Â