Your favourite and least favourite UK politician

PauloBarnesi

What do you do when your local MP is a tory, but is actually really helpful? The current guy is conservative, not my natural party of choice what with all being evil self serving scammers. However, he's currently working flat out to help with a real wide range of local issues and genuinely appears to be getting stuck in and representing people and giving individual advice and pushing local causes.

Previous incumbents of red and blue have got voted in, gone to London, and reappeared shortly before the next election.

I would find it genuinely difficult to vote conservative, but on a personal level, the current conservative is working harder for this area than anyone else in my years of experience.

For genuinely difficult, i think I've got to be honest and say it just couldn't happen, I don't believe I could physically do it. But I could not vote against him, I guess. He'd be happy with that I'm sure.

interesting as I believe a few VT'ers have stated that after their family local issues are the most important thing for them .. but I should imagine they still wouldn't vote outside of their traditional party if push came to shove

I'd vote for a local labour MP if he was working hard for my community ... luckily I won't have to face that dilemma as the day Labour win the seat here the 4 horsemen will be breaking open the seven seals

Â