Week 11 matches, discussion etc

BOF

Huge pickup by BB getting Talib. Beautiful pick 6 yesterday by him.

Luck was clearly rattled by the Foxboro crowd and the national TV game. That must have been his worse start so far. Some of his passes were Ryan Leaf-esque....

Miami @ Buffalo

Jacksonville @ Houston

Cincinnati @ Kansas City

Cleveland @ Dallas

Arizona @ Atlanta

Green Bay @ Detroit

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Indianapolis @ New England

Philadelphia @ Washington

NY Jets @ St Louis X

New Orleans @ Oakland

San Diego @ Denver

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Chicago @ San Francisco

/smugmode 13-1 on a tough week.

And Willis Mcgahee out with a torn MCL, 6-8 weeks. ****!

I really don't think that's a big deal. We have backup and it's our O-line that does the work.

I really don't think that's a big deal. We have backup and it's our O-line that does the work.

Sort of agree, but Willis is much better as runner/blocker/catcher than both Ball and Moreno. Wont miss his fumbles though. Hillman I like as a runner but he's of little use in pass-protection.

In other news, Colin Kaepernick looked pretty solid in his first start. And the Swiss cheese of a o-line in chicago gave Aldon Smith a big sack-night. What was it, 5.5?

Smith is a beast too. I'll keep Von though. We've a real special one there. At one point I saw San Diego triple covering him.

Miller, Watt, the Smith "brothers" and Cushing have been the standouts in the games I've seen. Watt for defensive player of the year. He seams to be the media-darling this time

Â