NBA 2012-'13

maqroll

I'm not even going to comment on the officiating aside from homerism at it's worst. Even Steve Kerr had to laugh at how Robinson didn't get ejected - only to go off in the 4th and OT to win them the game. Ridiculous. The King will serve justice in the next round no doubt.

I never expected it tbh. Despite our excellent record, a lot of those were tiny margins against dead rubber teams. I knew as soon as we came up against it we wouldn't be battle ready. I'm sure the team started to believe all the hype around them, thinking they just needed to turn up, and they weren't good enough.

Nets game. That refereeing farce of game 4 is really going to haunt us this off-season. We should've won it in 6 and now we're out. :angry:

King James shall serve justice!

Edited by kurtsimonw

My predictions for the 1st round were 6/8 with 2 correct series scores. That's alright?

Now I'll go:

Thunder beat Grizzlies in 6

Spurs beat Warriors in 6

Miami beat Chicago in 5

Knicks beat Indiani in 7

• 1 month later...

If Miami get up early I think they'll blow them out. The Spurs players looked and sounded devastated, they were 1 rebound away from the Championship on 2 occasions and managed to blow it. A bad start and I just don't think they can mentally come back from it. Plus you have the likes of Bosh and Miller coming off brilliant performances and their confidence will be sky high.

And the C's deal Pierce and Garnett to the Nets, who now have to be considered the second best team in the East.

You do have to wonder how Jason Kidd will deal with coaching two players who were in their prime at the same time he was, though.

I think the most amazing thing is we managed to keep hold of most of our young talent, especially Brooks.

Williams, Johnson, Pierce, Garnett and Lopez with Brooks, Watson, and Terry on the bench isn't bad at all, all with the Nets greatest of all time as coach! First time to get truly excited about the team in a while, even if it's only for 2 years or so. Though the full details of the trade aren't out yet it seems.

Edited by kurtsimonw

• 2 months later...
Â