NBA 2012-'13

maqroll

Any hoops fans?

Any teams you support?

Any players you hate?

Any predictions you care to make?

Let me know if you'd want to do a VT fantasy league, I'll set one up on Yahoo if we get enough interest

I generally ignore the Association until the playoffs. NFL through January, then college hoops through March, and that sets things up nicely for the NBA playoffs.

The NHL gets a consistent second interest from me throughout that period, for whatever that's worth (not much this season).

First time in a few years I can look forward to the Nets. Will be nice to have a decent team in our first year in Brooklyn.

They should have changed the name "Nets" to something else....that way, you allow New Jersey the chance to get a team back and call them the Nets some day.

Brooklyn dropped the ball on the rebranding. They got the color scheme alright, but they needed a total rebranding including a new name...

I think it's a tough one. They're still sort of in the same market really and rebranding is usually done when a team just ups and leaves completely. Fans who used to go to games can still go without much trouble.

So Ray played against Boston and put in a great performance. The Dirk-less Mavs beat the Lakers in LA, Dwight and a mare, fouling out in his LA debut.

• 2 weeks later...
Â