NBA 2012-'13

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Carmelo Anthony suspended one game for a confrontation with Kevin Garnett outside MSG....apparently Garnett told Anthony that his wife "Tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios", LMAO

Bad form from Garnett though, if he did say that. Still funny though :P

• 4 weeks later...

Is Pittsburgh not a big basketball market? I don't follow CBB much, but I always thought their college team was decent? Plus it seems like a big City, surprised they have no team. NBA really should up to 32 teams. More than half the leagues teams making the playoffs (and often a team with a losing record) is stupid.

Yeah, Pitt is the substitute for the NBA in Pittsburgh... from what I've gathered, even those who support Penn State football support Pitt in basketball (because Penn State basketball has pretty much always been a joke).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Prediction time:

Miami 4-0 Milwaukee
New York 4-1 Boston
Indiana 4-2 Atlanta
Chicago 4-2 Brooklyn

Oklahoma City 4-1 Houston
San Antonio 4-2 LA Lakers
Denver 4-3 Golden State
LA Clippers 4-3 Memphis

Miami 4-2 Chicago
New York 4-3 Indiana

Oklahoma City 4-2 LA Clippers
Denver 4-3 San Antonio

Miami 4-2 New York
Denver 4-2 Oklahoma City

Miami 4-1 Denver

-------------------------------------------------------

Miami all the way again and gone for the Nuggets to make it fro the West. Whenever I watch them play they seem a tough matchup for anyone and they're basically impossible to beat at home.

My worry is that although we (Nuggets) have been winning, we've won a fair few by a solitary point or with a come-from-behind surge. Whereas the Thunder have been battering teams. It's a fan's prerogative to be negative but I'd be surprised to see us get to the final. At least we're at the serious end now though and what better than mirroring the NFL and hating on an Oalkand team :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â