Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I have just remembered wwhy I haven't been on here for a while, the shit people come off with to defend how shit we are.

go back 4 days and we weren't as shit. how did the team suddenly go from not being shit, to being the worst team ever in those 4 days? what happened there?

is it possible that, just maybe, we're still the same woefully inconsistent team we were then?

go back 4 days and we weren't as shit. how did the team suddenly go from not being shit, to being the worst team ever in those 4 days? what happened there?

is it possible that, just maybe, we're still the same woefully inconsistent team we were then?

Because a lot of people are fickle.

Mantis you are the one that is always quick to pounce on any negative opinion made of the team. You were the main person to ridicule this thread. Don't get me wrong, you're a regular poster and I value your opinion. I just want to hear you say you are eating humble pie becaus we are terrible!

Actually I don't pounce on any negative opinion. However, I do call people up on ridiculously over the top negative opinions.

Eat humble pie about what? I never said we'd be world beaters this season.

As much as we all hated Mcleish at least he accepted we were shit and tried to get a point. Worst case scenario was we lost by the odd goal. Now we are the whipping boys of the league.

Now before anybody points to the Liverpool result lets not forget we also beat Chelsea 3-1 last season too. It's a one off, the beatings are becoming the norm. Have to beat Wigan

is it possible that 4 days ago we completely over reacted to to a reasonably lucky win at Anfield?

is it possible that 4 days ago we completely over reacted to to a reasonably lucky win at Anfield?

absolutely, just like we're overreacting to getting hammered by the european champions the 4th placed team in the league

we'll know how bad we really are or aren't after the next 3 or 4 games

Mantis you said we'd finish top half or at least not me in a relegation battle. All because Lambert is such a great manager and Mcleish was such a bad manager. It's not over the top reactions from fans. We are a massive club that has been in a relegation battle 3 seasons in a row. Sorry for not thinking this is acceptable.

A win vs Wigan and we are 6 points ahead of the relegation zone.

Wigan:

1 point from last 6 games

3 points from last 6 Away games

Worst form in the league.

Having said that their last 6 games have been City, Newcastle, QPR, Norwich, Arsenal, Everton but we really should be beating them.

We've beaten Swansea already this season, will be very tough but with Michu being injured today they could be without him which would be a big boost for us.

Then Southampton, and we owe them a kicking for earlier in the season.

positively thinking - 7 points from next 3 and we are looking alright. Get some reinforcements in and we'll finish lower-mid table.

Negatively thinking - anything less than 4 points and we're almightily in the shit.

Defending what ?

Erm.... The dross Lambert has served up this season with the exception of 3 or 4 games.

Thus far it has been worse than what McLeish gave us.