Travel etc

Ulver

I haven't been to Upton Park for years, the year we beat em 4-1 or 4-2 with Super Tom scoring a bramer to be exact

My memory is a bit hazy but I seem to recall it being a massive ballache waiting for the tube back into Euston. Anyone walked to a different tube stop before and if so any tips/directions welcome

Also. Any decent pubs nearby ?

It's about a 30 minute walk back to Stratford International station (next to the Olympic Park, so nice and quiet now!), and from there you can jump on the Javelin train to St Pancras. They run every 8 minutes, and take 6 minutes - unbelievably quick. Euston is a 10 minute walk from St Pancras.

Doesn't sound that convenient, but if the weather's nice, it's better than queuing for ages to get on the District line which takes forever, then changing in central London.

Cheers. With regards trains, i actually meant has anyone ever used the other tube stations nearby ? i don't fancy a 30 minute walk to be honest, i'm a lazy ****

Plaistow or East Ham anyone ?

One of the most unenjoyable journeys to and from an away game I can think of

For those driving, I would suggest parking at the Tesco extra which is about 2 miles north east of the ground on the north circular ( I think) from there it's a 30 min walk along newham high st to the Boleyn ground

So glad I cannot make this game

Â