Advertising help (Google Ads)

Dante_Lockhart

If you were searching for a stag do stripper, ladies nights, party entertainment, promotional models etc... what would be some key words you would use in google to find someone?

Our new company website is now live and we wanna get some hits, best way to do that is optimise the keywords for our site and get noticed on some searches.

make sure you include "bit tits", if I'm looking for a stripper I want to make sure she has massive jugs. So yeah, probably "massive jugs" as well. Although then you might end up with some hits from those weirdos that collect pottery.

not sure exactly what the company is going to be offering, but 'discreet ladyboy spit roast parties' might be a niche you could consider

I've never had a successful return from yell when I've put that in, so there's a defo gap in the market.

failing that, 'burlesque' is a bit fashionable at the moment and I'm pushing that as my final suggestion.

failing that, 'burlesque' is a bit fashionable at the moment and I'm pushing that as my final suggestion.

What about bukkake burlesque?

I think there'd be a definitely market for that, first you get the burlesque show, and then you finish up with, well, everyone finishing up?

Just set up an Adwords account, they'll suggest alternative keywords, approx traffic levels and the cost to get your advert to appear for each phrase. Easy.

Cool, I'll try that. Thanks for the serious response :cheers:

Â