Fair Play examples

tarjei

Youtube link

Interesting occurrence in a game in the Norwegian top division yesterday between Brann and LSK. A player from LSK is injured and the ball gets kicked out of play. When giving the ball back the goalie is half asleep.. have a look at the video and seewhat happens after the goal :)

Unrelated, but just as strange.. Last weekend, in a game between Sandved and Ild, a Sandved striker was seemingly brought down in the penalty area and given a penalty. He admitted to the ref however that he fell first and it shouldn't be a penalty, but the ref wouldn't hear of it and gave him a yellow card for objecting, which he followed up immediately with a second yellow and red card.

The Player/coach of Sandved, Øyvind Svenning, missed the penalty deliberately, to which Ild responded by taking a player off the field without informing the ref, who didn't know if was now 10 v 10.

The ref continued his dire performance by rewarding Ild two dubious penalties, I guess in an attempt to correct his mistake. The game ended 3-3, but the ref got some flak for sure :)

Right thing to do and the playrs should be proud f it. We will never see it in the premier league, all it cares about is money. I note the second keeper didnt fancy going along with it though, arsehole.

Good to see - I know the same thing happened between Plymouth and Yeovil in the league cup a few years ago. Though it does seem that not everyone was on board with the whole "let them score" thing =P

The goalscorer is Erik Mjelde. Has only played in Norwegian league.

Has the Keeper come out and said why he tried to save it?

Prick

He said it was the keepers own fault for not paying attention. He didn't mind them getting a go at a goal for free, but was gonna do his best to save it.

Â