Pubs showing the game

coda

Rococo has 'to be confirmed' next to Saturday's games on its website. I don't want to find out they aren't showing it at 14:59. Are there any pubs definitely showing it in or around Birmingham?

Went to Rococco for the Lpool game and then at 2:59 Chelski v Wigan was on - there's been a massive clampdown on the 3pm Sat Kick offs - apparently the satellitte companies have lost match choice and can only show 1 foreign game now - which doesnt bode well. That's why Rococco is tbc - I'd check 100% before setting off as loads of pubs that used to show then now simply can't - if anyone know's for definite anywhere in Bham please post - I'm still hoping for Rococco.........cant b waiting for the scores on Soccer Saturday!

Went to Rococco for the Lpool game and then at 2:59 Chelski v Wigan was on - there's been a massive clampdown on the 3pm Sat Kick offs - apparently the satellitte companies have lost match choice and can only show 1 foreign game now - which doesnt bode well. That's why Rococco is tbc - I'd check 100% before setting off as loads of pubs that used to show then now simply can't - if anyone know's for definite anywhere in Bham please post - I'm still hoping for Rococco.........cant b waiting for the scores on Soccer Saturday!

yeah your 100% spot on.

its hard to get villa games in pubs due to this. Villa is not normally picked unless we are playing a big team because we are so **** awful :lol:

ill PM you mate - i cannot say for 100% tomoz as i am going to the game, but i have watched the 4 or 5 aways i havent been to in there and my brother who hasnt been to an away all year has watched every game in there

this includes the games since they switched there satellite provider

Â