Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Routledge is shit, he is no SWP or Young.

That is the stupidest yet funniest thing i've heard.

Ofcourse he's know SWP or Young, he's valued at about 3M. What do you excpect Edited? Better than nobody, our wings are shit.

I don't think we should go anywhere near players like Routledge.

Spot on. I thought we were aiming for a higher level of quality and ambition? SWP would be a suitable signing to signal exactly that.

Routledge is shit, he is no SWP or Young.

That is the stupidest yet funniest thing i've heard.

Ofcourse he's know SWP or Young, he's valued at about 3M. What do you excpect ? Better than nobody, our wings are shit.

:lol: nice opening to the sentance there!

Edited to remove abuse

Quincy Abeyie would be an excellent signing for the RW, I cant believe Arsenal let him go for 1.5 million to Spartak looks like a proper winger. I think he went off the rails a bit, but talk about quick this guy would give Gabby a race and has good close control at high speed.

Quincy

Has this happened that Arsenal sold him? He looks quick and seem to have good technical skills...

From Wiki,

His performances in an Arsenal shirt were inconsistent; despite highly impressive performances against Reading and also scoring against Doncaster in the Gunners' 2005-06 Carling Cup run, he arguably struggled against stronger opposition. On 31 January 2006, he signed for Russian club Spartak Moscow for around £1.45m.

He is only 20 maybe he's bulked up a bit, seems to have his troubles though, released from Ajax because of it...

Wiki

I find it funny that 3/4 of the players who we get linked to are shit/not good enough/not better than what we have/not a statement to the world we are the greatest club in the world...

We need bodies, everybody knows that, but so many people are quick to reject most players linked/suggested/made up by the press.

I don't think we should go anywhere near players like Routledge.

Spot on. I thought we were aiming for a higher level of quality and ambition? SWP would be a suitable signing to signal exactly that.

I agree. Whether we get him or not is another story.

People firslty moaned about MON not bringing in quality players straight away, then when it became clear that it wasn't possible to bring in his plan a quality targets people moaned about him not having a plan b and c ready and now plan b and c players are suggested and people moan because the quality is not high enough.

:bang::bang::bang:

I find it funny that 3/4 of the players who we get linked to are shit/not good enough/not better than what we have/not a statement to the world we are the greatest club in the world...

We need bodies, everybody knows that, but so many people are quick to reject most players linked/suggested/made up by the press.

I find it absolutely bewildering that the player is not deemed good enough if he only costs £2-3m but that we are disgusted if the team plans on spending close to £10m on players of quality like SWP or Young. I mean really, what the f**k is MON to do ????

People firslty moaned about MON not bringing in quality players straight away, then when it became clear that it wasn't possible to bring in his plan a quality targets people moaned about him not having a plan b and c ready and now plan b and c players are suggested and people moan because the quality is not high enough.

:bang::bang::bang:

I dont get the problem? Are you banging your head because MON has failed to deliver so far on and off the pitch? Are you banging your head because he didnt have backup plans or any transfer plans at all? Are you banging your head because he failed to sign Milner and have a backup there aswell? Are you banging your head because the signings he has made has been quite shit? Take a pill.

We arent stating he wont deliver permantly, we are just discussing what we feel we should aim for and not, and wether we believe it will happen.