Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

still 5 of the bench are homegrown, how great is that? the team looks good enough to beat the R's lets just hope that the atmosphere isn't as poisonous at VP as it has been. we need some confidence on the ball and a good start, might have been an idea to start with bannan and gardner, maybe lichaj too ;) at least they'd have no fear and everything to prove...

seen a lot of cisse this year for lazio, he's still quick but he wasn't all that in serie A. onuoha is a good player, would have liked him with us, taiwo is decent too. still though, 3 new faces with little time to prepare. let's hope they don't gel straight away!

It would be nice if the crowd got behind us from the off tonight. I'm not into the habit of making excuses for McLeish or the players but I don't think it's a coincidence we have been better away from home recently. The atmosphere has either been flat or toxic over the last few games, perhaps understandble given the dross served up, but I don't think it is helping.

a good starting line up

looks like 442 which is always good to see...none of this 451 isolate Bent bollocks...

time for the lads to go and perform....

a comfortable home win is long overdue but sadly i think we will disappoint yet again...

1-1 draw with Bent and inevitably Cisse scoring coz hes the new boy who wasn't there yesterday