Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

rubbish, as stupid and stubborn as MON is, you dont drop the 4th highest goalscorer in European history for Kevin Doyle or Jon Walters

INterestingly Keane has more goals than rest of the squad put together ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the decision was taken after consulting with the player. Are we looking for some conspiracy here? I'm confused. A player who may or may not be injured is not selected for a new manager's 2nd game in charge where he's still learning the players at his disposal. There is less than nothing to see here.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the decision was taken after consulting with the player. Are we looking for some conspiracy here? I'm confused. A player who may or may not be injured is not selected for a new manager's 2nd game in charge where he's still learning the players at his disposal. There is less than nothing to see here.

Spot on ......no bother

yeah dont think anything in it myself, manager and player have indicated he is carrying an injury plus he scored the other night so not like he was anonymous

Ridiculous. It's square pegs round holes all over again

How? They've 1) decided against picking an injured player for a meaningless friendly and 2) they've selected a striker in that striker's place. I fail to see the problem.

How? They've 1) decided against picking an injured player for a meaningless friendly and 2) they've selected a striker in that striker's place. I fail to see the problem.

Sean-Penn-9542280-1-402.jpg

Â