XBOX 360 vs PS3

leemond2008

I've got a PS3, which I bought so I could play GT5 (the most woefull game of all time). The console itself is OK, thought I have experienced some slowing whilst running games like Assasin's creed, which was a bit of a surprise.

It's not a scratch on the N64 either, for what it's worth.

I've got a PS3, which I bought so I could play GT5 (the most woefull game of all time). The console itself is OK, thought I have experienced some slowing whilst running games like Assasin's creed, which was a bit of a surprise.

Amen to this last bit. I am awaiting a decent N64 emulator for Wii Homebrew.

Alas I shall just crack on with Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana on the SNES until that day arrives.

whats wrong with GT5 i'm loving that game at the moment

p.s. what the fook is SARPBC???????

whats wrong with GT5 i'm loving that game at the moment

p.s. what the fook is SARPBC???????

Because it could have been the best racing game of all time, but it's just so very boring. It's not a game, its a simulator. The last time I picked it up, I couldnt even be bothered to finish one race before switching it off.

The cars at your disposal for any of the races should be far more limited as its just too easy most of the time.

I've got both.

I use my PS3 purely for Blu-Rays now and for the odd exclusive title.

The 360 is the best of the two for gaming in my opinion. I think it has a better controller that just feels really good in the hands. I also think that Live is the best option for gaming online and that the achievement system is much better than the trophy one used on the PS3.

Both consoles have their ups and downs but for me the 360 is the better gaming system, whereas the PS3 is pretty much the Blu-Ray player.

Â