GTA 5

Genie

Knife flights done! Considering how many planes I got through when I first started, once I got the knack of it I flew through them *buh dum tish*

Doing the Epsilon missions now. Then it's 70 gold mission medals...

Edited by hogso

If you're anything like me you'll give up on the Gold mission medals pretty sharpish after restarting a mission 20 times and realising you still have 40 of the buggers still left to go.

Get on GTA Online already.

• 2 weeks later...

Regular viewers will notice that a little while back I moaned about my game glitching and crashing. I got fed up with reinstalling it so sold it on eBay. Got £28 for it which I was pleased about. Especially as CEX have started doing it for £25.

Might give the new COD Ghosts game a bash instead.

Regular viewers will notice that a little while back I moaned about my game glitching and crashing. I got fed up with reinstalling it so sold it on eBay. Got £28 for it which I was pleased about. Especially as CEX have started doing it for £25.

Wow, what system were you playing it on? I've had nothing but joy from the way the game has been running for me. Not a single crash, and very very few glitches. The only time I've noticed a drop in frame rate, even, is when in the sub.

Oh, and I've got gold in 45 missions so far. Must admit I'm actually quite enjoying redoing them and going for the gold requirements. I've started with the ones that don't require 10 headshots and x% shooting accuracy, as I guess they will be a pain in the arse. The others are mostly doing the mission quickly, or some other random stuff during the mission. Most time limits are find, but the one where you chase Molly through the airport is a ****. Most others I finish with maybe a minute, often more, to spare - this one though, even if I nail everything, I'm about 5 seconds off the target. Must be missing something.

Not re-done all the story missions yet, so my haul so far is pretty good, as there are plenty of golds to get on the Strangers & Freaks missions

Edited by hogso

I've had a few issues of pop up, like some scenery not loading and then suddenly appearing. But it's rare.

Only other thing is the occasional very long loading time (relatively speaking) when switching characters.

Other than that it's been flawless.

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

Plus much more still to be announced. 
Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 3

Oh, there's better news than that today.

The Creator Content beta has been released today, although it is staggered apparently so maybe not everyone will have it this evening. You'll be able to make your own races and deathmatches and that.

The Capture (the Flag) mode is coming soon, maybe last week of December with 4 variations - Raid, Contend, Hold, and GTA.

Online Heists and proper story DLC coming in 2014, no real details about that yet though. From the latest blog.

Wow, what system were you playing it on? I've had nothing but joy from the way the game has been running for me. Not a single crash, and very very few glitches. The only time I've noticed a drop in frame rate, even, is when in the sub.

Was fine up until I completed the story then spent a load of time trying to steal the fighter jet from the army base. One time, I just got up, went hard left and it just shut down.

reboot and I get a message about I might need to reinstall or change my storage device. Now it won't load.

I have to delete the install and reinstall to get it to play but each time I come back to it I have to delete / reinstall because it won't startup (just freezes during those images that come up during boot up).

I persist with this for a while and then when I try to do a 'strangers ?' mission it just freezes. Off, delete, reinstall, on... try and different mission and it happens again.

All my other games are fine. Not sure what has happened.

I suspect the issue is with my game save but I don't really want to delete it and do the entire game again!!

Game are now selling it used for £22.99.

I am missing it a bit, will see how I feel after xmas and possibly buy a copy cheap if about.

Ah. I should have known. The inferior system...can't say I'm surprised.

• Like 1

Sigh, I leave you two alone for a couple of weeks and look what happens.

Oi Kenway-Lover, FYI it wasn't even on GTA whilst you were swanning about being all shiver me timbers Ho! Ho! Ho! And a bottle of Rum...

...It was in the 'one punch one man thread'...which is art mirroring art really as to bring it back to GTA that's what me and Dutch Jesus used to do all the time...

Â