Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my current save I started on the dole and got offered a job as boss of Hangzhou in the Chinese Super League. I joined with them underachieving at the bottom of the table just outside the relegation places.

That first season I tried to adopt a wing-back formation, but that turned into abit of a disaster as I only won one out of 8 and narrowly avoided relegation. The following season with the help of my first transfer window I sold the deadwood and bought in two wingers a striker, left back and centre back so reverted back to a standard 4-4-2 and managed to win the league title by 1 point. I followed that up with a disappointing 4th place and being knocked out at the group stage of Asian Champions League.

I'm back on track this year and with half the games played find myself top of the league and the Chinese u-19 manager.

Me and Rhys are on now. If you want in I'd get on now too. You'll have time to set up team a bit now, as we will be holding up for the other two.

For tonight, can be on until 7.30, and then back on at 10.

Trent and Joe, will you be on at all tonight?

Lads, looking to start the first games of the season tonight (Friday) night. I should have the game loaded and available to join on from afternoon/early evening all the way through.

Could you let me know if you can make it on tomorrow and what time, so we all know a definite time to be on by to start.

Â