Gym Routine

olboydave

the pre Christmas workouts !!!  they only put a deal up on monday !!!

It will start next month here. Right now it's people who are trying to stay healthy and in shape, but starting next month it will be all of the women that fear they will over-eat. (which in America, is kind of a redundant thought) But with all the candy of Halloween, ALLLLLLLLLL of the food at Thanksgiving, and of course the 5 different Christmas dinner meet-ups, they'll need the workout. 

Women typically do cardio though to lose weight. You're much more likely to see them on a treadmill or a bike than in the weights section. I know it's a generalisation but it's a fairly accurate one.

I know, but they will still sign up with one of the trainers and say "can I have a lot of cardio?, the weights are heavy" jk, some ladies will actually want to do the work out. But you aren't wrong BOF

*laughing* I really hope they don't say "I want you to work my ass out" 

Older women worry more about the stomach or "goodbye arms" *cringe* (I worry about goodbye arms)

Can I please ask - does anybody have a particularly good pre-workout routine?

I'm often found lacking in energy after 20 or so minutes of my gym routine, so would like to know what people do to get themselves energised?

I've recently taken to a trio of Wheatabixs covered in Raisins half an hour before my workout, which does seem to do the trick.

Did you try the eggs I suggested to you in November? (although those ones might be gone off by now).

I did - and the results were pretty good actually. I'd forgotten about that up until now.

Perhaps I should top my Wheatabix with a fried egg.

Infact, I'm going to whip up an Omelette now and see how that goes.

Older women worry more about ... "goodbye arms" *cringe* (I worry about goodbye arms)

As in bingo wings? Shirley not.

(you brought this on yourself...)

Yes, bingo wings. And don't call me shirley. 

I obviously don't have it to some serious level. But most of the workouts for triceps are what flare up my shoulder so bad. If it flares up, never mind the awful pain, think of how I can't do my job. SO it's been a really long road with improving upper body. I have improved, but my biceps are getting very toned yet my triceps still threaten to flap. *puke noises*

Â