James Beattie or Carlton Cole ??

Norway

Would you prefer Cole or Beattie on a regular basis?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer Cole or Beattie on a regular basis?

• Cole
    • Beattie

Would you prefer James Beattie or Carlton Cole on a permanent deal? I can't see Cole leaving for more than 6M quid after this season. I mean, Hasselbaink went on a free, whilst Crespo was just rented out to Milan. The same with Veron.

I Would prefer James Beattie over Cole every day. Beattie shows he is a great header and a "lucky" striker, meaning he has the ability to succeed with something unexpected, and scores goals on a regular basis, something Cole haven't showed us yet.

I went for Cole. Only 20 so he's a great prospect, tipped to make it at full international level already.

Beattie is so fat he scored an own goal with his immense belly against Chelsae after blazing in a 'wonder strike'. I saw him in Sweden in a friendly pre-season and he had clearly eaten too many pies. Not impressed me at all yet this season. I still think he'd be a good buy but i'd go with Cole on current form.

Would you prefer James Beattie or Carlton Cole on a permanent deal? I can't see Cole leaving for more than 6M quid after this season. I mean, Hasselbaink went on a free, whilst Crespo was just rented out to Milan. The same with Veron.

I Would prefer James Beattie over Cole every day. Beattie shows he is a great header and a "lucky" striker, meaning he has the ability to succeed with something unexpected, and scores goals on a regular basis, something Cole haven't showed us yet.

Cole, Anyway he scored 39 goals in 29 games for Chelsea reserves and was the Premier League topscorer at reserve level when he was 18 so he knows how to hit the back of the net.

He needs to develop his mentality and he is only 20 so he can improve and I belive he will be far better than Beattie in time

And Norway, Whats up with your pic? Are you pulling a face or were you born like that?

I don't mean to cause any offence

And Norway, Whats up with your pic? Are you pulling a face or were you born like that?

I don't mean to cause any offence

haha, non taken. Im not born that way, just twitching (??) it or something.. tend to do that on pictures :)

Beattie scored one of the best goals ever the other day (It was conceded by Chelsea so it HAD to be good)

I'd buy him purely on the basis of that goal.

yes but in that same match (as i mentioned earlier on this thread) he scored an own goal with his fat belly. he has been a lazy bastard recently for the Saints and we just spent a month getting Barry up to speed.