Opposition Fans' Build Up

Shoody

Makes for Horrible, Horrible Reading. - Lets kick the shit out of them on the pitch.

Clubs like Villa that wont admit they are in trouble could have a real shock this season, I don't see anyone as being too good to go down in that bottom half of the table.

are the Villa players fighters, most of them are flare players who only excel when doing well.Its going to go to the wire

Villa fans were summed up for me on Sunday on the 606 phone in: 'We should be top six'. Well mate you may have your wish come next season in the Championship.

Loads more over on their forum too.

Makes for Horrible, Horrible Reading. - Lets kick the shit out of them on the pitch.

Clubs like Villa that wont admit they are in trouble could have a real shock this season, I don't see anyone as being too good to go down in that bottom half of the table.

are the Villa players fighters, most of them are flare players who only excel when doing well.Its going to go to the wire

Villa fans were summed up for me on Sunday on the 606 phone in: 'We should be top six'. Well mate you may have your wish come next season in the Championship.

Loads more over on their forum too.

i agree with the first quote to be honest - didnt gabby come out and say he didnt think we were in a relegation fight a couple of days before the wolves game??

• 4 weeks later...

Makes me laugh how they hate us to the back teeth but still try and maintain the "Black Country derby" is immense. Olbion hate us more than Wolves (although we couldn't give a monkeys about them, similar to Coventry).

i thought their main thing against us was the high pitch villa chant :yawn:

to be fair most of the ones i work with are sure that we are both safe but are harping on about biggest midlands club bollocks if they finish above us

Â