Next England Manager

saturdaygig

Who should be the next England Manager?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next England Manager?

• Martin O'Neil
    • Stuart Pearce
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Steve McClaren
    • Sam Allardyce

Well, now the shortlist seems to be known, lets hear your ideas;

We all know Martin would be top, but I really don't think he'd do it, plus there's some issue about him only working with certain backroom staff.

Stuart is too soon on the scene, simple as that.

Curbs has his team playing sweet football which is what we need from England, but he's used to working with a small squad, how would this step up?

McClaren hasn't done nearly enough to put him to the top, Villasborough have spent tons and struggled. Only on the list coz of his Man U connection

Its gotta be Sam. He's consistently built a working side out of constant changes and experiments - that's the England job. Go Sammy. But don't grow the moustache back

It's avery difficult decision because the English candidates are all unproven at top level, i.e. champs league and winning stuff.

I'm going with Curbs as I cant stand Sam Allardyce.

O'Neill isnt English so if he's on the list then i've no idea why the likes of Hiddink and Scolari arent either. I suspect it's because he's seen as 'less foreign'.

Mind you I'd love Curbs at Villa, I think it's destined to happen at some point.

Where is the none of the above option. If there isn't one im not voting.

Agree, spinless knobrots at the FA, taking their lead from the The Sun, and The Daily Mail sports writers! If it doesnt happen in Germany, dont expect it to happen soon, until the country grows up, and starts employing the best coach regardless of nationality.

Was the person who voted for Mclaren Australian/Welsh/Scottish by any chance?

O'Neill for me.

Out of the others... Curbishley.

Doesn't anyone wonder why JG turned down the Hungary job though? :winkold:

Where is the none of the above option. If there isn't one im not voting.

same here they are all unproven thats another world cup we aint gonna win :yawn:

and i bet all the w***sheets will be calling for maclaren after there miraculous win against that top european team basle :?:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: