Barclays Premier League

Ticket Allocation: 2,206

Prices

£34 [adults]

£24 [over-65s]

£19 [under-19s]

£16 [under-16s]

Sale Dates

Friday January 14: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least five away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Wednesday January 19: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least three away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Monday January 24: On sale to season card holders for the 2010-11 season*

Friday January 28: On sale to supporters who have AVFC away booking history in 2010/11 season*

Wednesday February 2: On sale to supporters who have AVFC away booking history*

*maximum one seat per booking - remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Reckon this is going to be a popular one hoping to get a couple of tickets for me and my old man.

Do people think this will go down to ST holders who've attended 3 away games this season?

I would have thought so mate but you should get in quick as these will be like gold dust.

No chance of this getting down to just ST sales then? I want 4 tickets and Ive got 2 ST's with 3 aways but the other 2 don't have any.

When you phone up on the 19th, say you want 4 and all have attended 3 away games. They tend to check the first accounts history but not the rest so you could get all 4 on the 19th. I've just succesfully got an extra ticket by doing it :)

And im 18, i asked for an u19 ticket to find out the is no such thing, apparently a typo on the OS, and its actually u18 :(

No chance of this getting down to just ST sales then? I want 4 tickets and Ive got 2 ST's with 3 aways but the other 2 don't have any.

When you phone up on the 19th, say you want 4 and all have attended 3 away games. They tend to check the first accounts history but not the rest so you could get all 4 on the 19th. I've just succesfully got an extra ticket by doing it :)

And im 18, i asked for an u19 ticket to find out the is no such thing, apparently a typo on the OS, and its actually u18 :(

You must have got lucky there Spl. I've been buying away tickets for several years, including six this morning, over the phone, and have always had to give ref number, surname and first line of the address. I know they've checked the history, because on occasions, they've queried the number of games booked previously.

very often this is the case but for my blackpool tickets they checked the history of every ref as i tried to sneak one on a ref that only had 4 aways

There were 900 left yesterday and that was before it went to 3 aways!

Got mine earlier, says 'Restricted View' on them - but I've heard that it says this on most of the tickets in the away end because of how the stand is structured.. Anyone know anything more on this?

Just hope I'm not stuck behind a bloody pillar! :x

Got mine earlier, says 'Restricted View' on them - but I've heard that it says this on most of the tickets in the away end because of how the stand is structured.. Anyone know anything more on this?

It says it on every ticket as there are a number of pillars in that stand because it's a temporary stand.

It says it on every ticket as there are a number of pillars in that stand because it's a temporary stand.

Temporary stand m'lord!

Well looking foward to this one, I was gutted when Forest didn't come up as that would've been a top away day, but this might just edge it!

Â