• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Agbonlahor 85)

well done frenchman????? whats all that about?

we've not won for ages and today we've blagged a draw in the last minute against an out of form team.

o'lbs, I know you didn't see the game because you were asleep, but we played well, there was some spirit to us and some quality too. People are pleased, there's even a feeling that the manager didn't do too badly.

Might I suggest you stay awake during games, it'll help you understand the mood.

I woke up and put the stream on when it was 2-1 to Villa. It was pretty much backs to the wall at this point I knew what to expect.

well done frenchman????? whats all that about?

we've not won for ages and today we've blagged a draw in the last minute against an out of form team.

o'lbs, I know you didn't see the game because you were asleep, but we played well, there was some spirit to us and some quality too. People are pleased, there's even a feeling that the manager didn't do too badly.

Might I suggest you stay awake during games, it'll help you understand the mood.

I woke up and put the stream on when it was 2-1 to Villa. It was pretty much backs to the wall at this point I knew what to expect.

So you missed the most crucial point of the game then when we went 1-0 down but decided not to crumble and instead fightback like true lions.

That perhaps explains your unfair assessment.

Just to think, after Man City on Tuesday, I was seriously considering not putting myself through this, but, so glad I went now. It is days like Monday that make you keep going to away games and suffering all the dross, just for the odd great game like that. More please and let this be the start of a run now.

What about whoever it was after Man C that said they HAD taken their tickets for Chelsea back!! Bet they regret it now.

The best part about the Clark goal is as soon as Albrighton got the ball and looked up at the scrimmage of bodies in the box it was Clark who raised his hand and asked for the ball and Albrighton smacked him on the forehead with it. The fact that these kids want to be counted when the game is in the balance is very reassuring.

Â