Ticket Details

andykeenan

Got mind today and asked for upper tier but was told we still had a few hundred left in the bottom tier (which holds 3000 I think from memory last time we played them). They confirmed we have upper tickets available if we need them and over 5000 in total.

Got my 5 just. No idea how many we have sold but we will fill the lower and I imagine tickets if still available will be on sale for the upper tier at the stadium on the day so we should take a large following :)

I got 3 in the upper tier, row D, gangway C.

I'm not sure how many we've sold but I the girl on the phone told me we don't have many left, so I'm very pleased to have ended up with the seats I have done :)

Got my 5 just. No idea how many we have sold but we will fill the lower and I imagine tickets if still available will be on sale for the upper tier at the stadium on the day so we should take a large following :)

I'm not sure how many we've sold but I the girl on the phone told me we don't have many left, so I'm very pleased to have ended up with the seats I have done :)

I'm in the upper tier as well my tickets arrived yesterday. Does that mean we have sold the lower and we only have a few left in the upper?

I'm in the upper tier as well my tickets arrived yesterday. Does that mean we have sold the lower and we only have a few left in the upper?

It sounds that way. When i asked they said they only had tickets in the upper tier. Does anyone know how many rows are in the upper tier? I asked for a seat near the back but got given a ticket in row J, surely that isn't anywhere near the back?

It sounds that way. When i asked they said they only had tickets in the upper tier. Does anyone know how many rows are in the upper tier? I asked for a seat near the back but got given a ticket in row J, surely that isn't anywhere near the back?

I wouldn't have thought so, I'm on row S in the upper...

Are they sold out? The site isn't clear at all...

My cousin has just let me know that his wife's family are over from Oz, they're Villa fans and would love to go, I can select an area in the ticket section on the site, but not a quantity, and therefore can't order any. I'm guessing they're all gone?

My cousin has just let me know that his wife's family are over from Oz, they're Villa fans and would love to go, I can select an area in the ticket section on the site, but not a quantity, and therefore can't order any. I'm guessing they're all gone?

As chappy says, ring the ticket office ASAP, the online ticketing site is not known for it's reliability...

Hi guys, Villa fan from Australia (on holidays). Was hoping someone could help me by letting me use their 'booking histoiry number' so that i can purchase a ticket - it wont let me as i dont have this booking history (prev villa games ive always just gone in off someones spare or what not).

Please Help!!!

Villa-Ultra if you're in Coventry with family that would be a really weird coincidence...? :lol:

As chappy says, ring the ticket office ASAP, the online ticketing site is not known for it's reliability...

Would love to say that's helpful but...ticket office is closed till 11am on monday :winkold:

I got in contact with my local Lions Club chairman, he can't check till monday either but is going to see if he can get any from the Supporters Club's allocation

Still no news on the OS if they are all gone or not though! Although I suppose we have to afford the office dolly's some time off...

Hi guys, Villa fan from Australia (on holidays). Was hoping someone could help me by letting me use their 'booking histoiry number' so that i can purchase a ticket - it wont let me as i dont have this booking history (prev villa games ive always just gone in off someones spare or what not).

Please Help!!!

Try your local supporters club?

The chairman of my local Supporter's Club has reserved my 4 tickets, hoorah! We're picked them up weds night at the Sunderland match. Still no idea if they're available or not, can't buy them on the site although I fill the current criteria, and havent bothered with the ticket office on the phone

About 1,000 left as of this morning out of the 5,000+ we were eventually allocated, if there are any left by Saturday they will be available to buy at the ground on the day of the game but this may not be the case so if you still need to get your tickets get them in advance and preferably before the Sunderland game because most of them will go then.

About 1,000 left as of this morning out of the 5,000+ we were eventually allocated, if there are any left by Saturday they will be available to buy at the ground on the day of the game but this may not be the case so if you still need to get your tickets get them in advance and preferably before the Sunderland game because most of them will go then.

I'm surprised there's that many left this late in the day, it's fairly unlikely that we'll sell this out now unless we pull off some sort of Brazil circa 1970 performance against Sunderland.

Â