Tuesday December 28

Kick off - 3pm

Ticket Allocation: 2,600

Ticket Prices

£36 for adults

£20 for under -6s

£30 over-65s

On sale dates

Monday November 22nd: On-sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who attended five or more away fixtures in 2010-11 and 2009-10 seasons combined*.

Monday November 29: On-sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who attended three or more away fixtures in 2010-11 and 2009-10 seasons combined*.

Thursday December 2: On-sale to all 2010-11 season card holders*.

Wednesday December 8: On-sale to all supporters who have attended an away booking history *.

Monday December 13: On-sale to all supporters who have AVFC booking history*.

*Strictly one ticket per client reference

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if this has sold out? Website is telling me there is an error with my selection and to contact the ticket office directly.

edit: nevermind, it just wasn't letting me select best available area, managed to get one in Area 4, if anyone knows what that means.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot here but would Walsall Away in pre season count as away booking history? Only been to one so I'm not so sure.

In previous seasons, pre season friendlies did count as away history but the way they are wording the sales criteria this season suggests they don't. You're best off calling the ticket office to find out.

anyone know what the areas are all about, like which tier is which area? thanks.

Lower Level 1

Upper Level 2

What about Area 3 and Area 4 as it says on the online ticket site? And it also says our allocation is 1,700 on there I thought it was 2,600?

Â