A few days to go.....

JuanPabloAngel

Will Villa sign anybody?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa sign anybody?

• Yes
    • No

I think the Beattie drama is still ongoing and changing everyday so it could go either way.

Beattie may push harder to move depending on the manager and team morale, we may up the bid. I really don't think anyone knows. personally I don't think it is goint to happen.

That said it'll Beattie or no one so in a longwinded answer I'm saying no!

went for no, although SmellP*ss usually pulls something out of the bag if he feels he is under pressure and it will deflect criticism.

the wrong reasons for a signing, although something may just happen ....

Living in hope that something will happen but I'm not holding my breath. No doubt we'll get the "....well we tried to get James Beattie....blah blah blah.......which goes to prove we're trying to invest in the playing staff and improve the squad blah blah blah" speech from smellpiss.

"....well we tried to get James Beattie....blah blah blah.......which goes to prove we're trying to invest in the playing staff and improve the squad blah blah blah"

I see this as potentially more damaging to him, surely this wily old fox won't use such a see-through defence?

"....well we tried to get James Beattie....blah blah blah.......which goes to prove we're trying to invest in the playing staff and improve the squad blah blah blah"

I see this as potentially more damaging to him, surely this wily old fox won't use such a see-through defence?

why not he's used it before on numerous occasions

and that's the thing with wily old foxes - lemmings and muppets are scared of them

I actually object to the term "wily old fox". Not specifically getting at you BW as others also use this phrase and each time I see it I cringe.

You see that term makes him sound less malevolent than he actually is. A little rascal, a scamp if you like.

In actual fact he is much more nasty than that.