Saturday October 23 - 3pm

Barclays Premier League

Stadium of Light

Ticket Allocation: 3,000

Ticket Prices

£28 [adults]

£18 [over-65s]

£10 [under-16s]

Wheelchair Tickets: allocation: 10 pairs. Ambulant disabled allocation: 5 pairs £10-£28 for disabled supporters [free disabled personal assistants] Available by calling Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970

Sale Dates

On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who attended three or more away fixtures in 2010-11 and 2009-10 seasons combined *

Monday September 27: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders*

Friday October 8: On sale to all supporters with away booking history in the 2010-11 or 2009-10 season*

Thursday October 14: On sale to all supporters with booking history*

Fair play to Sunderland with those prices, always a top day out, hopefully we sell out UTV

2300 will go I reckon. That's usually the number. I don’t see Spurs, being three weeks prior to this and Fulham, being 2 weeks after this, having too greater impact. Whats the cause for the break between the Spurs game and Chelsea?

sorry if this is wrong place to post, but i have booked flights to newcastle to see villa take on sunderland, i have 2game away booking history from last season, was wondering will these tickets sell out? or do ye think it will go to general sale?

I think it will sell out, sold half already and it's 3 weeks away, good prices, always a good day out and we are playing well...I can't wait for it personally

Yeah me too. The fact it’s a Saturday 3pm means that fellow away schemers won’t return tickets en masse, as this is what we signed up for. Couple the three week break for away games, the cheap prices (relatively speaking) for tickets and we’ll do all right.

• 2 weeks later...

A little help please, I live near Sunderland and want to go to the game. I don't have any booking history so I'm unable to get tickets, does anyone have any idea if they will go on general sale or if there is anyway around it?

I don't want to end up sitting with the home fans, I had to do that for the Newcastle game and look how that turned out...

Cheers

Looking forward to this now as making a weekend of it in Newcastle. Just wondering where the pubs/bars Villa fans will be heading for a pre match drink or 2? Been up there a while ago and cant remember where we ended up. Any other Villa fans heading into N'castle on the Sat night?

A little help please, I live near Sunderland and want to go to the game. I don't have any booking history so I'm unable to get tickets, does anyone have any idea if they will go on general sale or if there is anyway around it?

I don't want to end up sitting with the home fans, I had to do that for the Newcastle game and look how that turned out...

Cheers

The club will know on Friday whether Sunderland will be putting tickets for the away end on (general) sale at the ground on the day...But the majority of tickets have been sold so they are discussing whether this is an suitable option, as we won't know until Friday, to be safe contact North East Villa

Interesting. Do you know how many we’ve sold?

Can't be more than a hundred or two hundred left if they're umming and ahhing about putting them on sale during the day.

Good prices from Sunderland in fairness.

Interesting. Do you know how many we’ve sold?

Can't be more than a hundred or two hundred left if they're umming and ahhing about putting them on sale during the day.

Good prices from Sunderland in fairness.

All he said was a couple of hundred left...and yeah very good indeed. Well looking forward to it now!

Cheers

The club will know on Friday whether Sunderland will be putting tickets for the away end on (general) sale at the ground on the day...But the majority of tickets have been sold so they are discussing whether this is an suitable option, as we won't know until Friday, to be safe contact North East Villa

Cheers for info

Â