Ticket details

wedge

Villa website

Anyone who cannot collect their tickets prior to 6pm on Friday are advised that Sunderland will sell to Villa fans on the day of the game. They will be available on cash turnstiles - CASH ONLY. They are open from 1.30pm.

From Sunderland website

Sunderland AFC can confirm that cash turnstiles will be in operation for Saturday's visit of Aston Villa.

The Black Cats take on Gerard Houllier's side in a 3pm kick-off, in what is Sunderland's fifth home game of the 2010-11 Barclays Premier League campaign.

Cash turnstiles 10, 12, 13 and 14 will be open from 1.30pm on the day of the game, with tickets priced at £28.

Junior and over 65 concession tickets must be purchased from the ticket office, which is open from 10am until kick off on Saturday, priced at £10 for under 16s and £23 for over 65s and under 22s. Proof of age is required when purchasing any concession ticket.

Didn't expect us to be taking so many. Should be a decent atmosphere. Copped for the drive up tomorrow though which is a right balls ache.

Its easy enough drive though. I always hate driving down to West Ham, now that's a real ball ache of a run!

Didn't expect us to be taking so many. Should be a decent atmosphere. Copped for the drive up tomorrow though which is a right balls ache.

Its easy enough drive though. I always hate driving down to West Ham, now that's a real ball ache of a run!

I agree its a nice run. It was the the 3.5 hours behind the wheel whilst everyone else in the motor, apart from my 12 year old, is feasting on cans of lager.

Â