Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao DodgyKnees.

Barry Static.. John Fleck (Left, Centre), Shaqiri(RL), Alex Chamberlain, Bebe(RL), Marco Verratti (AMC), Bannan (Re-train as AMC) for young 'uns AMRL. Or Modric is a quality signing as he can play any of the 3.

Jebus...

Not sure what their budget is, but as well as having Carrol and Suarez, on my new Villa game they have bid £20m for N'Zogbia and £15m for Crouch

Do they have THAT MUCH money??

Oh and Andy, why are the players like Delph still injured, considering the new signings are there, surely players should by that concept not be injured? Great update though, not a moan at you, Clark work £7m!!! :-o

Jebus...

Not sure what their budget is, but as well as having Carrol and Suarez, on my new Villa game they have bid £20m for N'Zogbia and £15m for Crouch

Oh and Andy, why are the players like Delph still injured, considering the new signings are there, surely players should by that concept not be injured? Great update though, not a moan at you, Clark work £7m!!! :-o

The injuries are there because they were injured at that point in real life, transfers are handled differently.

One small thing, Reo-Coker passing is 9 but creativity is 11...only minor but I think that should be reversed, think Coker has shown enough this season that his passing is decent but just extremely simple....again nothing big but just a thought.

Apart from that, extremely good.

Jebus...

The injuries are there because they were injured at that point in real life, transfers are handled differently.

Fair enough, I wasn't sure how they were done, I will edit them out I think.

Great update, am guessing Clark has been given quite a decent boost by how much he is a) wanted by other teams on mine and B) his value?

Lmao DodgyKnees.

Barry Static.. John Fleck (Left, Centre), Shaqiri(RL), Alex Chamberlain, Bebe(RL), Marco Verratti (AMC), Bannan (Re-train as AMC) for young 'uns AMRL. Or Modric is a quality signing as he can play any of the 3.

Cheers I'll get scouting soon, already got Bannan trained at AMC as back up for Young and he's playing well. Just need cover for Albrighton and Downing as Pires and Agbonlahor are my only cover at the minute and neither play that well on the wings

One small thing, Reo-Coker passing is 9 but creativity is 11...only minor but I think that should be reversed, think Coker has shown enough this season that his passing is decent but just extremely simple....again nothing big but just a thought.

Apart from that, extremely good.

Fair point perhaps. Creativity actually means (and is displayed as) vision, translated as how well he spots other players in a good position. In NRC's case he does quite often see the pass but he isn't good enough to execute it and after all 9/20 is very close to being average.

I must've missed something.. why do we get £5m in transfer budget for Villa? Didn't we get £18m before in the other update or something?

I'd imagine it's because we spent £30m in January and so it would be a bit unrealistic to have £18m to spend and Makoun, Bent, Walker & Bradley in the squad.

Oh btw you can sell Heskey quite easily now on the game, just sold him for £1.2m with 4-5 clubs interested in him (didnt pay anything towards his wages or anything, probably could've got more for him but I purposely put it quite low)

I now have £10m for transfer budget at maximum level once heskey is sold (result!).

Â