Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

I downloaded FMRTE last night because I got mighty pissed off.

Finished my first season, and over the pre-season I lost Cowans, MacDonald AND McAndrew to other teams. I struggled to get some decent coaches in replacement for reasonable wages, so I thought **** it.

Downloaded FMRTE, signed 5 coaches who were without a club aged 40 or under (obscure rating), signed them for £500 a week on a 5 year deal and then edited them to 15's in their respective fields (i.e working with youngsters for youth coaches).

I feel dirty. :cry:

I've seen fmrt mentioned, what exactly does it do? is it a save game editor?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogg has already recently had some fairly major changes, I might tinker around a bit but not much.

If that is the case, not really sure what else you can do. Stats in my eyes are now spot on for the current situation of staff, players and the club.

Eastleigh:

So, after selling a number of players, my bank balance is +£4m, my kitty is £1.4m and I have a steady wage budget.

I have payed for only two players so far and he has been a hit (Samir Carruthers, Nick Powell)

I then went all bargain shopping, signed me some very good scouts and they picked up some good players to look for I also looked at all the players released by Real Madrid, Chelsea and other medium to large and superior teams and tried to pick off some (only players under 21, thus I think easier to attract)

Felipe Jimenez - 0k (ok, Agent and his fee were quite high...)

Andy Weimann - 0k

Eddy Gnahore - 0k

Jeffrey Monakana - 0k

And about 8 other players. So far doing really well, Jimenez seems better than I could have imagine and I signed Weimann based on somebody a few pages back suggesting he does well at the lower level.

Sitting 1st in league 2, but again... happy to sell!

Literally a case of managers still getting sacked or jobs being threatened, weird appointments (Shearer to man city being one) Mark Hughes went to Villa and was threatened with sack 4 months on. But then... reading Villatalk, maybe that is realisitc lol.

Thought I'd let you know how my first season went.

Only went and done the Quadrouple day I? League (lost 3 matches), FA Cup, League Cup, Euro Cup. I'm now a Villa legend. Boo-yah.

Scored 89 in the league, conceded 31. Didn't get top scorer though considering how many I scored. Dzeko (17million) got 24 for the season (41 overall). I think Rooney won that with 27.

Got a wicked tactic. I'll put it up when I get home. I'm creating so many chances it's unreal. Average about 21 shots a game, just gotta get them on target. Formation is like this;

----------------GK----------------

DR-------DC--------DC--------DL

-------MC------MC------MC-------

---------------AMC-----------------

----------ST---------ST------------

I play a beautiful passing game.

in the "reports" section of Eric Lichaj it says he isn't good enough for the aston villa squad.. imo of course it should be has a "potential to be a decent player" or something similar.. do you want screenshots as i don't really explain things properly (A problem i've always had :lol:)?

Started a season as new york, signed ,demerit and pires im about 4 points clear in my conference with 6 games left, galaxy are pissing their conference and beaten me twice so cant see me winning anything

Its good because it absolutely flies by, really quick to do a season (im about 5 hours in) but hard because you have to balance your squad, for every pires on 3k a week you have a blue square north type player on 150 a week, ive got an 18 man squad that is knackered

Â