Vienna Away

Spl1304

I was going to book flights but I've really got no idea how likely I'd be to actually get a ticket, so I've been holding off. At least flying from Manchester isn't likely to get booked up as quick as flying from Birmingham, but it was still close to £200 for the flight last time I looked and time is ticking by....

I was going to book flights but I've really got no idea how likely I'd be to actually get a ticket, so I've been holding off. At least flying from Manchester isn't likely to get booked up as quick as flying from Birmingham, but it was still close to £200 for the flight last time I looked and time is ticking by....

Youll get a ticket no problem mate. There was plenty of room in the away end last season.

This wont sell out cos the prices of flights in the Midlands are getting dear now, even to places like Bratislava which is just over the border. Im flying from Heathrow where its a direct flight.

I was in to sort out my ticket earlier at around half two and I was the 27th person to buy a ticket. Last year we had around 250-300 over and it was quite moody pre-game.

When i finally got through to the ticket office at about 2pm on Wednesday, the young girl informed that they had sold about 200 tickets.

She also said they hoped to have the tickets reach them by Saturday, but i should call the ticket office prior to getting there before the West Ham game.

That's a decent number, we should take about 300 over then I expect.

Last year there was plenty of room and a stand where you want job. Even on the scaffolding down at the front if you like.

Edit: 2pm Wednesday? I went in around that time because I'd forgot they'd gone on sale and the lad in the shop said I was the 27th!

We were drinking in one near a McDonalds last year, its about two tram stops shy of their ground. Couldn't tell you where it is mind and have no idea whether we'll be in there on Thursday.

Anyone know when the tickets are being sent out? This is going to be a bit close to the wire!

avfc only received them today so theyve sent them out today. considering i leave tomorrow night yes i am getting slightly concerned too!

Anyone know when the tickets are being sent out? This is going to be a bit close to the wire!

avfc only received them today so theyve sent them out today. considering i leave tomorrow night yes i am getting slightly concerned too!

I bought mine last Wednesday, and was told to pick it up....collected it from the ticket office before the West Ham game on Saturday.