Star Wars: The Old Republic

Warnock - I am on the Kellers Void server, which is a US Eastern Standard Time (New York kind of area) server and is PvE. I belong to the Red Five Guild and there are normally between 40 and 60 players on each planet. Always somebody looking to do grouping and Heroics...

Can I suggest that you seek to join Red Five guild and get your server swapped? Red Five (and alternate Imperial group Rogue Five) are a good set of guys with a good spread of MMO experience. The leader lives in Northampton, so though it is a US server, there are loads of us UK and European folk on the server almost every night. There are World Boss, Operations and Datacron nights depending on the mood, and there is a good representative in the PvP areas too.

Look up redfivegamers.com

Ask for Trady (the leader) and say that Braefentos (me) sent you... I am sure you would be very welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

I've packed in too. Looking back at what Phumfeinz said, that's exactly how I feel.

Cancelled my subscription. I've been hyped for this game more than any other I can remember, but it just doesn't do it for me. It's an MMO alright, but I guess the genre isn't for me any more.

• 1 month later...
anyone managed to stay on this?

No, my sub ran out the end of January.

The one thing it did do though was spike my interest in MMO's again, so I re-subbed to WoW at the beginning of Feb and have been enjoying finally seeing all the Cata content.

Regarding Old Republic, I didn't manage to get to level cap but from what I've read the endgame content leaves much to be desired. I still think it will be around for a good while yet though and i may re-sub when the first expansion comes out.

Â