Should Gordon Brown Remain as PM?

PauloBarnesi

Should Gordon Brown Remain as PM?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gordon Brown Remain as PM?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don’t Care

Never got the option to vote him into power in the first place.... which, I still find wrong somehow..

No one ever votes for prime ministers, they vote for local candidates who usually belong to a political (morally bankrupt) party. Even in a pr system you wouldn't vote for a Prime Minister you'd vote for a party.

No I voted for Labour not Phil Woolas Bricks :lol: He only won by a hundred people and there was three recounts :lol:

No Dem, thats won't happen, that I agree with, I'm just not aware of a mechanism that says it can't happen.

Even Labour Party member wouldn't vote Mandy as leader, it would never happen, the man is pond scum

Ah, but Tony could take up his seat in the Lords and they could bring him in has PM.

ians roght cant happen fortunately for labour. mandleson is one of the most despised people on the planet, it would be sucide for labour to appoint him.

im tipping miliband as next labour leader. i actually think jack straw would be a good candidate for labour leader but wont happen

Thats interesting, there are some Labour MPs saying he will be in charge as early as end of next week.

Â