Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Even if a bid does go in its got be be recommended by Rothchilds, accepted by the board AND recommended to the shareholders before it actually changes anything doesnt it?

Thats how I read it Dubbs but I just don't trust Ellis. Just wish these clowns who have 'the best interests of AVFC at heart' would just **** off.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets say if any bid was going to go in and be excepted like Lerner it would have been annpunced at 7AM.

Today is indeed a gloious new chapter

welcome Randy

Make you right hopefully mate, I've logged in to the Stock Exchange since 6.30 !! Think we're all the same though, we've seen that many false dawns we all expect something bad to happen !!

exactly Bob, they will buy the offers if the conditions are met, however say Lerner has less than 75% I don't see him pulling out but making an attempt to do it slowly.

However I have no doubt given the performance on Saturday and hopefully tonight the momentum is such he will have no problem breaking 75%

Is anyone else sitting in fron tof the LSE website hitting refresh ever ten minutes like a frigging turkey like me eh ? banghead.gif

No.......I'm not........honest..........why would I do a silly thing like that? :winkold: