Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked, he's got a good sense of humour :)

Lets hope he keeps it after a few days of Dougs company.

After the flight tomoz he will be thinkin what have i done & why does this old man keep touchin me.

Gavin, some people on here better informed than me assure us Doug had NOTHING to do with hiring MON other than assuring him that he wont be around for long.

The thing is BOF, Ellis said 'I didnt contact any other manager, MON was the guy i wanted and he's here now'

I know Ellis is an old piss pants clearing in the woods but I dont think he would blatently lie in front of all the media in the UK like that.

Im pretty sure that the appointment was Ellis prefered option but he had to ok it through all the consortia interested in buiying the club before it was made official, hence the long wait.

Another point is that people have reported Lerner flying into the UK tomorrow for take over talks, if thats the case why is Ellis flying to Germany tomorrow!!!???

The thing is BOF, Ellis said 'I didnt contact any other manager, MON was the guy i wanted and he's here now'

I know Ellis is an old piss pants clearing in the woods but I dont think he would blatently lie in front of all the media in the UK like that.?

Ellis has done that before all the time !!!

as for your comment Lerner is already here, all negotiations done with Rothschilds and Ellis literally flying out and back again for Monday, normally he likes these away days.

Gavin, some people on here better informed than me assure us Doug had NOTHING to do with hiring MON other than assuring him that he wont be around for long.

Im pretty sure that the appointment was Ellis prefered option but he had to ok it through all the consortia interested in buiying the club before it was made official, hence the long wait.

seconded

Just because he was Ellis' preferred option doesn't mean Ellis got him. He has said before that he wouldn't work under Ellis, and there are a fair few on here who don't expect that he ever will.

Just because he was Ellis' preferred option doesn't mean Ellis got him. He has said before that he wouldn't work under Ellis, and there are a fair few on here who don't expect that he ever will.

I agree...... I cannot believe that O'Neill would work under Ellis for any length of time.

I agree with what your saying BOF but I never read quotes from MON saying he would 'never work under Ellis'.

I still think Ellis definaetly wanted MON for our manager but stand by my theory that he had to ok it through all 4 consortia.

I agree...... I cannot believe that O'Neill would work under Ellis for any length of time.

But the sad fact is that HE IS!!! :shock:

as for your comment Lerner is already here, all negotiations done with Rothschilds and Ellis literally flying out and back again for Monday, normally he likes these away days.

Is that a definate? Has anyone seen Lerner in the UK or seen his Jet at the airport?

If he is here what do you reckon his schdule is? meeting wit rothschilds? meeting with the Villa board? And what do you think is being discussed?

Is that a definate? Has anyone seen Lerner in the UK or seen his Jet at the airport?

If he is here what do you reckon his schdule is? meeting wit rothschilds? meeting with the Villa board? And what do you think is being discussed?

did you see the postings by The Trees