Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Murphy Radio 5 update.

He just said that Randy Learner has got to know O'Neil very well over the last few days! He had a quote from Learners camp saying they respect and like Martin O'Neil very much etc etc. Murphy says the if the TO is going to happen it will be monday or tuesday.

Tranquility base here........

.....the Eagle has landed.

I've *always* wanted to say that!!!

(In Luton BTW)

Jst out of curiosity, does that plane have any other flights scheduled yet?

No, but you'll certainly know when it does

Pat Murphy Radio 5 update.

He just said that Randy Learner has got to know O'Neil very well over the last few days! He had a quote from Learners camp saying they respect and like Martin O'Neil very much etc etc. Murphy says the if the TO is going to happen it will be monday or tuesday.

Great so no work done next week either :D

If O'Neill is announced today then I am 100% confident that Ellis is gone because O'Neill simply wouldn't sign if there was a still a chance of Ellis being around.

Tranquility base here........

.....the Eagle has landed

I've *always* wanted to say that!!!

(In Luton BTW)

I know I am only repeating what others have said, but you sir have been something of a legend these last few weeks :D

Thanks for taking the time and effort to find this info out and then post on here for all of us.

.......and I am not sure I can take the excitement of him having just landed!!! :)

If this takeover happens before christmas and MON is the manager i will give £50 to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

I have my £50 ready and i really hope i have to pay it soon.

I havent touched alcohol for over 10 years but if ellis is gone in the next few days i may treat myself to a half bottle of white sparkling wine, a pipe of pringles and a travel tavern breakfast on a 12" plate.

Murphy said the same thing about O'Neil Recieving assurances about who was going to have control of the club. If he's been talking to Learner then that would indicate that Learner is gonna buy no matter how much he's f**ked about by Ellis. When O'Neil went to leicester he dismantled the board almost single handedly so theres no way he'll stand any messing about from that old fool.

I'm very optimistic now.

If this takeover happens before christmas and MON is the manager i will give £50 to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

I have my £50 ready and i really hope i have to pay it soon.

I havent touched alcohol for over 10 years but if ellis is gone in the next few days i may treat myself to a half bottle of white sparkling wine, a pipe of pringles and a travel tavern breakfast on a 12" plate.

easy there!! :P