Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow you'll get to know the 7th consortium chasing Doug Ellis to sell Aston Villa!

The chairman would be me; I've got 27£ in my account and Michael Jackson would become manager.

Tony Blair and Billy Idol are going to make sure our transfers go through and Johnny Depp is signed to be our masseur.

Doug Ellis would be kicked out of Villa Park and will be given a "not let this man in"-card throughout his entire time at the earth.

The first signing would be Terry Venables as right back instead of Aaron Hughes and Ray Haughton as central midfielder. I would of course rename the "Doug Ellis stand" to "**** off Ellis-Stand" and let John Gregory run all of our press-conferances, easily!

In two years we would win the Autoglass-trophy and I would be **** out of this world. Cheers!

The American was left bemused by his earlier meeting with Ellis, when he arrived with the intention of making an offer subject to due diligence, and would not countenance the possibility of enduring another frustrating experience.

Unbeleivable!!!.....Now we know why Ellis is ONLY allowed to sit in the car from now

on...what a disgrace!!

Tomorrow you'll get to know the 7th consortium chasing Doug Ellis to sell Aston Villa!

The chairman would be me; I've got 27£ in my account and Michael Jackson would become manager.

Tony Blair and Billy Idol are going to make sure our transfers go through and Johnny Depp is signed to be our masseur.

Doug Ellis would be kicked out of Villa Park and will be given a "not let this man in"-card throughout his entire time at the earth.

The first signing would be Terry Venables as right back instead of Aaron Hughes and Ray Haughton as central midfielder. I would of course rename the "Doug Ellis stand" to "**** off Ellis-Stand" and let John Gregory run all of our press-conferances, easily!

In two years we would win the Autoglass-trophy and I would be **** out of this world. Cheers!

:lol::lol::lol: Can I have a job please Roca? Cheif scout maybe? :winkold:

I am getting really fed up of all this takeover talk as there seems to be no progress being made, surely Rotchilds should put a deadline on when the bids need to be made, because its all well and good saying people are intersted but weve only had 1 bid , if it is just left to drag on we could be entering the new season with no new manager and no takeover whch seems more and more likely, it would be nice to have a deadline made then assess the bids made n choose the best option which would give us time to sign a new manager aswell as players

"Lerner back in game but frustrated by slow progress"

So Doug is desperately trying to sell to someone else who will:

1) offer him more money

2) ensure continuity of the Ellis legacy in one form or another

Pat Murphy on Five Live this morning said today's a crunch day, with Lerner back in but not wanting a repeat of his last experience, also that there was no way he would give Ellis an executive position if he buys the club.

Good on yer Randy.

Pat Murphy on Five Live this morning said today's a crunch day.

I'm inclined to agree with pat on this

Fasten your seat belts ladies and gents, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

SAFETY WARNING

make sure you have on hand caffeinated drinks and protien based snacks. be sure to drink plenty. If you have to leave your PC for any reason tie a small child to the chair so they can keep you updated.

readers with heart conditions are advised to go away and comeback when its all over

"Lerner back in game but frustrated by slow progress"

So Doug is desperately trying to sell to someone else who will:

1) offer him more money

2) ensure continuity of the Ellis legacy in one form or another

Pat Murphy on Five Live this morning said today's a crunch day, with Lerner back in but not wanting a repeat of his last experience, also that there was no way he would give Ellis an executive position if he buys the club.

Good on yer Randy.

And so another day of rumour and hoping and praying begins. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

I won't have access to the net for the rest of the day so I just pray that by the time I come back on here, MON will be installed and Lerner will have made a bid and that auld word removed will have accepted it.

And so another day of rumour and hoping and praying begins. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

Amen brother. Spare a thought for the mods who are DUTY BOUND to read every post :) We can't HELP it :)

I won't have access to the net for the rest of the day so I just pray that by the time I come back on here, MON will be installed and Lerner will have made a bid and that auld word removed will have accepted it.

You might also see a pig fly past the window as well. :D

do we believe in miracles ???????????? irish1, if your prayers are answered will you go out and buy me lottery tickets please ;)