The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

Ok, I've worked out a possible way to get the i phone cheaper and on a 12 month contract. How about buying the handset as a pay as you go for roughly £440. Then you get a 12 month simplicity contract at £19 a month, which includes more texts and minutes. You can have a web browsing free bolt on and the wi fi added on for £7, which works out roughly £100 and you aren't on an 18 month contract.

Am I right?

OK done the deed and got an Iphone *two infact as the missus wanted one" on the business tariff, all above board as my wife does some self employed work. We got the 3G version, 700 mins shared for about 65 quid a month which is roughly about what we paid on seperate contracts anyway. The second handset was about 96 quid. Thing is in 12 months we can upgrade for free *might have to pay a bit if there is a new Iphone out" but in 12 months we could flog the 2 handsets and would surely clear £250 to £300 and would be able to do the same thing again when we renew the contract which brings the cost of the contract down quite considrably.

Ah good, text forwarding.. another basic in the bag at last :)

Yup! And yes, forwarding is so simple. Deleting texts is too. And as you can see, you can delete multiple choice things now (photos etc)

Anyway back to the real purpose of this topic. Having considered the cost of changing to the S, no freaking way am I paying to upgrade early so it's time to get my screen repaired. I was hanging on to see if the 70 quid to repair would make a difference - it doesn't

What happened?

I've smashed my screen up pretty bad (2G) and although it still works perfectly fine, it looks a right mess.

Where can you get them repaired?

UK iPod Repairs

Love how you can stop those bloody repeat alerts.

Oh and you can now exit camera to check a message or something, then as soon as you close that other app down (or message / call) it will go straight back to camera.

I'll leave it after this, unless anybody asks for grabs of something specific.

Its really easy to select the area you want to copy. Just a quick press down and then drag the sections (1). You can zoom in and out to make sure you get all sections. Or just zoom out and hold down to select all areas possible on that page. (2)

Then simply select where you need to paste this (either email / text / somewhere on safari) and press down again to paste and click Paste. (3)

Finally, you can also hold down on links such as news stories posted on here and it will give you the opportunity to either copy the URL or open in a new page! (4)

(1)2rfcz8i.jpg

(2)3442noj.jpg

(3)98zhn7.jpg

(4)118m04l.jpg

Well despite having got my phone on Friday evening the bloody thing is still not active.

How long do O2 normally take to activate them. (yes I have done the itunes part before anyone asks)

Â