Super Bowl XLIV 2010

Tegis

Pick a winner  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner

• New Orleans Saints
    • Indianapolis Colts

I'd probably say it's more like Man Utd-Villa... both very good teams with a result that can go either way, but Utd's players have been in finals before and know how to deal with the pressure.

The reports in the week leading up were that the Colts were treating this as just another game, as a business trip while the Saints are to some extent just happy to be here.

That would be consistent with the slow start, actually. The Saints are remembering that there's a game to play!

Cheers. Well if it's similar to Man U-Villa then I'm solidified in my support for New Orleans. I gather this is the first time they've got to the final, have Indianapolis been regular contenders/winners at the SuperBowl?

I watched the game last year, although I can't remember who was in it now I thought it was an interesting game, good finish. Though that's about as much exposure as I've had to watching the game. Enjoyed it though.

Just a shame about all the advert breaks! :bang::lol:

Cheers. Well if it's similar to Man U-Villa then I'm solidified in my support for New Orleans. I gather this is the first time they've got to the final, have Indianapolis been regular contenders/winners at the SuperBowl?

Yeah the Colts and the Patriots have basically been Man Utd and Chelsea for the past decade or so (though there are a few other clubs in the mix consistently, like the Steelers and Eagles).

Â