General Chat

Stevo985

Have you taken the bar exam?

Editing my CV so it bigs up my bar experience. It used to be one highlighting all my work with children. What a change  :crylaugh:

You could say that'll come in handy for spotting them if they come in and try to buy a pint.

Have you taken the bar exam?

Editing my CV so it bigs up my bar experience. It used to be one highlighting all my work with children. What a change  :crylaugh:

You could say that'll come in handy for spotting them if they come in and try to buy a pint.

True. I remember when I worked as a waiter at 16 and had to ID people. I felt like such a fraud.

:blink:

He like, 'liked' your post about him liking which I liked so I like totes liked it. How'd you like that? I even like this post so im like gonna like this post too.

• Like 2

I remember once when I was like 14, i was doing a speech in school council and I got into a like spiral. Every other word was 'like' and I couldn't do anything about it. Horrifying.

Random and potentially stupid question...

I've been told to bathe in a (sea) salt water bath. No I'm not going to go into why :) (It's super aids)

How much salt do you add to a bath?! A table spoon? A bucket? I have literally no idea.

Well i think that would work too. But considering most people don't have access to sea water, I think sea salt is the alternative.

Random, I know.

Well i think that would work too. But considering most people don't have access to sea water, I think sea salt is the alternative.

Random, I know.

I know, but what I meant was, it'll be a crazy amount of salt. We're from the Midlands, the sea is nowhere :D

Â