General Chat

Stevo985

My bad maths fail.

VT has been running 2652 days. I've been a member for 258 of them. (9.728%) using my 1.26% of total posts, there should have been roughly 662460 posts altogether. 9.728% of that is 64447.49695. 8348 / 64448 = 0.1295 or 12.95%.

Thank you Excel.

No it was

I've beaten avfc-Prideofbrum's post per day record!

he put back "Respect to you mate! Thank you! Glad you outposted that word removed."

;)

Last couple of mornings I've had a really sore throat. No amount of strepsils or other throat sweets seem to help much. Its really bad first thing, every time I swallow I'm in pain and to talk in the morning hurts too. Being Friday afternoon is there any way to see a doctor over the weekend apart from going to A&E (and sitting there for 6-8 hours as I'd probably be the lowest priority?

No it was

I've beaten avfc-Prideofbrum's post per day record!

he put back "Respect to you mate! Thank you! Glad you outposted that word removed."

;)

:thumb:

Last couple of mornings I've had a really sore throat. No amount of strepsils or other throat sweets seem to help much. Its really bad first thing, every time I swallow I'm in pain and to talk in the morning hurts too. Being Friday afternoon is there any way to see a doctor over the weekend apart from going to A&E (and sitting there for 6-8 hours as I'd probably be the lowest priority?

Try a chemist, they usually have their own doctors to advise on minor things like that, or a walk in centre (you can find them here)

Â