CounterStrike or Strippers?

leviramsey

Which would you pay more attention to?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pay more attention to?

• CounterStrike
    • Strippers

Russian CounterStrike tournament gets a rise out of gamers

Not so long ago in Moscow there was held a tournament of Counter Strike 1.6 game. The event didn't promise too much, just a usual competition between two Russian top teams. They are Virtus.pro and forZe, the most famous game crews not only in their homeland, but worldwide also. In the beginning everything was as usual, teams were preparing for the game, setting up their devices and etc. Tho there was one "but": some nameless girls, of which nobody knew, were sitting and walking around the gaming-room. And when the game started, the whole room of a playground turned into a dance floor with loud music and half-naked hot girls. It seems that sponsors of the event wanted to make a surprise for boys and test them for firmness. Let's see what was more important for hi-tech gamers, pretty girls or their score in the game?

1.jpg

or

19.jpg

(more borderline (censored) NSFW pics at link)

well i obviously voted Strippers.

but actually it depends on the seriousness of the tournament. If the prize money was $1million, then i would ignore the strippers & focus on counter-strike. Then with the winnings i would buy my own strippers.

Â