Scientific Experiment V2 #3

Gringo

Are you satisfied with MON as manager  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with MON as manager

• Yes - he's still the MON
    • No - we need something new

maybe there should be a standard paragraph added to the first post of every one of these polls explaining that it is an opinion poll to guage week on week support of the manager, that way we wont have to wade through countless daft posts of people saying that it is pointless and you have asked exactly the same question as last week.
I would still complain about this being a pointless exercise even if there was such a thrilling introduction every week, I'm afraid

I don't think this is a pointless exercise. I think it's a good judge of how the opinion of MON and his management of the team changes based on results, signings, events off the pitch, etc.

If you think it's pointless, don't vote or comment.

completely satisfied 100%. I think any Villa fan who complains about having O'Neill as manager are the type of people who would find something to complain about even while on holiday in a sunny country, with beautiul scenery, has great historical and architectural delights and sexy girls all over the place. those type of people i just don't like.

If you think it's pointless, don't vote or comment.

Trouble is, I have to vote, or the enormous majority of fans who are perfectly content with how MON is running things will look just a little bit smaller. :winkold:

so log in, click on your vote and then go and discuss something interesting on another thread instead of wasting so much of your life typing such pointless things.

so what was the percentage in the first 2 polls asking this question?

if we are going to gauge this overtime, it would be useful if the first post in each thread gave a list of the percentages from previous polls.

something like:

Poll 1 - 28/08/09 - 89% in favour

Poll 2 - 07/09/09 - 84% in favour

Poll 3 - current poll.

so what was the percentage in the first 2 polls asking this question?

if we are going to gauge this overtime, it would be useful if the first post in each thread gave a list of the percentages from previous polls.

something like:

Poll 1 - 28/08/09 - 89% in favour

Poll 2 - 07/09/09 - 84% in favour

Poll 3 - current poll.

It's in the final post of the previous thread

That way, people who want to, can find out but it's not in people's faces when making their vote.

Â