The Ashes: Fourth Test at Trent Bridge...

ChrisVillan

What will the result of the Fourth Test be?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result of the Fourth Test be?

• England Win, Series Is Alive And Kicking
    • Australia Win, Ashes Stay Put
    • Draw

Ok, here is a challenge for anybody who is good with Google :

See if you can find an image of that famous Australian newspaper front page.

You know, the one that said "is there anyone in England who can play cricket?" (or words to that effect.

Id be most grateful.

bumped, because it got buried last time.

How fecking biased were the Austraaaaalian commentators BTW.

Every time an English batsmen hit the fecking ball it was greated with "Oh it's in the air and.." in some sort of eager creaming themselves anticipation of another wicket.

And feck me that dubious catch, "No its definietly a brilliant catch" rocket polishers.

How fecking biased were the Austraaaaalian commentators BTW.

Every time an English batsmen hit the fecking ball it was greated with "Oh it's in the air and.." in some sort of eager creaming themselves anticipation of another wicket.

And feck me that dubious catch, "No its definietly a brilliant catch" rocket polishers.

Oh come now! You pommies will find any reason to whinge, wontcha? :winkold:

Personally, I like the way the crowd cheers when an Australian batsmen gets hit with a short ball, but ohhh, ahhh and boooo when we do it.

As for dubious catches - anybody for a dubious LBW? You seem to get the majority of your wickets this way - though Billy Bowden is not usually the one fooled.

And the Aussies never get any dubious LBW's do they Oz?? It's about 1 in 5 genuine calls at last count

Mwahahahaha!!

You're having a lend, aren't you Nick?

In our first innings, 4 of our top 5 batsmen were given out LBW (the other one a dodgy catch, but that's by the by).... and none of them by Billy Bowden.

And we have 1 in about 5 genuine, have we? No, I think you'll find your top order usually has the stumps scattered. :winkold:

Brave words from a team in total meltdown.

And whats this about our top order? I think you need to go back and read the match scores my squintey eyed kuala loving friend......

Brave words?

For stating the fact that 4 of our first 5 batsmen where given out LBW by the same umpire in the first innings?

Or from saying that your top 5 batsmen for that innings suffered a different fate, including being bowled (read: stumps scattered)?

Â