World of Warcraft

The_Rev

You should Nays. The first few quests in the area are an absolute piece of cake and pay out loads in G and rewards that you can vendor. Then you start on the Hodir chain, which although long, has quests that are really original and fun in it. Once you've completed it, you go from hated to friendly with the Sons of Hodir, then you're a few dailies away from some nifty rewards. The dailies are on a par with the Ogri-la quests for time/difficulty. Get to revered and you can get an ice mammoth mount for 1000G.

By the way, ive just finished the Death Knight starting area. Its fantastic, isnt it?

Even if you have no interest in levelling one up, you should at least do the starting area if you havent yet.

im getting wow for christmas cant wait

do you reckon its worth aking my dad to let me download it on christmas eve as it takes about 5 hours dosnt it

im getting the battle chest then later i will get wotlk

also if you make an account do you get a months free

I think you should use the trywarcraft trial. Im fairly sure that installs the game as you stream it. You can upgrade your account when you get the CD key on Christmas day.

Oh, and the much fabled ganking that has been keeping me entertained today.

eve1ba.jpg

Find a potential victim on his flying mount. Position yourself near him.

1248u81.jpg

Hit blast wave. Hit slow fall. Watch him go flying off into oblivion and repair costs while you float gracefully to solid land.

Some places in Icecrown are so high up you can hardly see the ground. The area by the Alliance ship for example. I got a Death Knight there, knocked him off and followed him down. I saw his corpse was at the top of a high cliff. When he ressed, I landed and blast waved him off the cliff to his doom again. Two level 80 plate repairs in as many minutes for him. :nod:

Nayson's Blast Wave trick is just the funniest thing ever. You see an ally who think they're safe as houses on a flying mount, only for them to be sent crashing to the floor while I wait there on the off chance that the fall didn't kill them, lovely!*

I've found a good ganking spot is the area for the Sons of Hodir dailies in Storm Peaks, always loads of allies there.

* We won't mention the time it didn't work, ie the ally remained comfortably atop his mount, while Nays floated serenely down into possibly the most mob congested area I've seen in the game, to be hacked apart by a million bloodythirsty undead!

Â