World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Dinged 79 and decided to do 79-80 in a new zone. Havent done any quests at all in Sholazar Basin, Icecrown, Storm Peaks or Crystalsong Forest (if there are any quests in Crystalsong that is)

Decided to go for the level 80 zone, Icecrown. Damn its awesome. Probably the best thing Blizzard have ever done. Really really enjoying the quests, the storyline and the fact that the zone actually changes as you travel through it. Its crap when you get one of those quests where you are told that some evil guy needs his ass kicking or the world will end, so you go kill him, bring his head back on a spike, get the quest reward then five minutes later you see that the guy has respawned and someone else is saving the world. That doesnt seem to happen in Icecrown. Its that phasing crap that Blizzard have been crowing about. Its fantastic. Yes, they probably did nick it from Guild Wars, but WoW is definitely a better game for it. :nod:

This is a first for me. Been playing since what, July 2005 and never saw a GM until today:

wowscrnshot120908161904fy8.th.jpg wowscrnshot120908162012gt6.th.jpg wowscrnshot120908162125cl9.th.jpg wowscrnshot120908162203mr0.th.jpg

He turned me into a pirate. Then gave me a pumpkin for a head. Then summoned this big Jack in the Box thing with a disco ball inside it that made everybody dance.

He wouldnt duel me though. :(

Nice. Been playing since May 05 and still haven't seen one.

What's he wearing anyway? I thought GM's had that brown and blue robe.

so these guys spent ages doing there thing not really harming anyone and out of nowhere you just come and murder them thats **** funny :lol: remind me not to get on your badside when i start

Yep! Roll a Horde and you'll be fine.

Decided to go for the level 80 zone, Icecrown. Damn its awesome. Probably the best thing Blizzard have ever done. Really really enjoying the quests, the storyline and the fact that the zone actually changes as you travel through it.

Yes, that bit was excellent (assuming you are talking about The Shadow Vault?).

There are a **** load of dailies around the Shadow Vault and the small island to the SW of it (name escapes me atm) but as you say Icecrown is an awesome area.

Think I'll give Icecrown a try then, as Zul Drak seems to have degenerated into kill x amount of spiders/bats/ghouls until you get y amount of drops. Dull. If we're all 80 at the weekend, can we have a big ganking sesh? I want to sheep things while Nays prepares to drop 6K crits on them, and Si charges in dual wielding his two handers. The three of us may even take down a L75 Death Knight, although it would be close.

I was hoping to get from 70-80 without getting killed by a Deathknight. Got nailed by one earlier though. He was 80 and it was in a cave where I couldnt really kite him, but i still fancy my chances against one. Not sure about eating 3k white crits though. :(

I was hoping to get from 70-80 without getting killed by a Deathknight. Got nailed by one earlier though. He was 80 and it was in a cave where I couldnt really kite him, but i still fancy my chances against one. Not sure about eating 3k white crits though. :(

I got ganked a few times in the first week or so in Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra by them, but hardly since. I'm going to respec a bit tonight as well to bring in some more elemental damage, to do more damage against plate.

To be honest, I reckon loladins are a lot harder at the moment, as most people have obviously been playing them a lot longer so know them better. I yearn for the days when the **** would just bubble and hearth, instead of rendering you immobile before 3 shotting you.

new haircut fascilities slowing me down!

Oh my god, women are even mad in online games! I bet you go in there everyday don't you Laura?! (Which server are you on btw?)

Actually I have to say I was pleased when they introduced that in a patch, I was getting fed up of the same hairstyle all the time, it was just not practical when wearing head gear. ;)

My main is on Anachronos.

Wondering if anyone can help me out?

I'm starting to gather a fair few spells and they no longer fit onto my menu bar at the bottom of the screen unless i scroll down. Is there a way i can display more space for spells and actions without needing to scroll through during battles?

Wondering if anyone can help me out?

I'm starting to gather a fair few spells and they no longer fit onto my menu bar at the bottom of the screen unless i scroll down. Is there a way i can display more space for spells and actions without needing to scroll through during battles?

You can open up additional action bars by clicking on your Interface options and pressing Action Bars.

Personally, I use Domino for my action bars...

Download here http://tinyurl.com/4ozgxn

You can customise this to your own needs.

Â